More sun bears and excuses

I'm really not posting a lot lately and here's why:
I can't tell you...or, at least, not in detail. Basically, I suddenly got busy. Around the start of January, I signed up with the Bright agency and that's led to a bunch of illustrating work on top of moving to Denmark for a while and trying to get a space to work in. At the minute, I've got about four different things to do and I'm just getting used to setting my own schedule and using my time wisely. I need to get my brain to look a bit less like this and more like this.

One of things I've been doing is designing some characters for a thing. I've decided to go for a Sun Bear but I needed some practice, which means that the drawings I did don't really say anything about the project and are kind of irrelevant now anyway, so I can post them here! I'm so happy just to be posting something.
Here's some pictures.





9 comments:

  1. Love the first goy, he's so scratchy and lovely, like he's trying to reach out and scratch someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Ciaran, pleased to hear your busy! hope it's all going well : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM SO MUCH UNNNNNH GONNA PUNCH MYSELF IN THE FACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks yous guys :)

    Darren - Yeah, I went from a whole lot of nothing to too many at once. I wish I could spread it out a bit :D

    Rachel! STOP THAT! No punching. I'm glad you like them but I'm not gonna have you getting hurt over it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your artwork!!! =) caught you from deviantart when browsing for paintings for my new home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:49 pm

    So neat. I love your illustrations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is excellent! it was time i checked both your blog (and mine) for while;) You have some really neat stuff on here Ciaran! totally inspiring
    Hope all keeps going well, I should come up and check your workspace one of these days (if I am allowed? :)

    ReplyDelete